Are you a Graphic Designer?

I am needing a postcard invite designed for a Breast Cancer Awareness party I am having on 10/16. Something very simple...I just am not creative and don't even have the software to even attempt something. This is a VERY tight deadline and I am not able to offer much in the way of payment. I am hoping that someone can help...it would mean a lot to me!! Please send me a message ASAP if interested.

Kynsicat

Asked by Kynsicat at 11:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have to very good friends that are, but they work on freelance $$$. Let me know if you still interested, I can put you in touch and you guys work it out.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'll do it for FREE! I have the software to do it! Please provide me with an image, the info and I can have it done in no time!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2008