plez read dnt know if it has TMI adult content

ok im 33 weeks and like ive been getting some sharp pain in my stomach that go from my left side groin area to my right side and then get this pain that goes from my belly button all the way down to my whoo whoo and it really happens when im laying down and turn from side to side and most of the time i jus wanna cry thats how ad it is and also im worried bout the whole still birth thing cuz my mom had a still birth and its drivin me crazy any adivce on both sitiuations

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Baby Names

• my advice- talk to your doctor.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• why is this in baby names?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• oh and talk to your doc
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think those types of aches are normal in the last trimester, sadly. But if you feel it's not normal, you should ask your OB. Women have gut instincts and if yours is going off, then have it addressed even if just for peace of mind. As for the stillbirth fear, I think that is every woman's worst fear during pregnancy. I'm sorry for your mother that had to go through that. If you're getting good prenatal care though, and there are no concerns at this time and you plan to deliver in a hospital, then your chances are slim. Good luck!!!!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 2:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would go ask your doctor, or the head nurse.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010