plez read dnt know if it has TMI adult content

ok im 33 weeks and like ive been getting some sharp pain in my stomach that go from my left side groin area to my right side and then get this pain that goes from my belly button all the way down to my whoo whoo and it really happens when im laying down and turn from side to side and most of the time i jus wanna cry thats how ad it is and also im worried bout the whole still birth thing cuz my mom had a still birth and its drivin me crazy any adivce on both sitiuations

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you told your OB/GYN about this? He/she would be the best person to advise you!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• See a doctor immediately. Sometimes stuff hurts because it's stretching and hormones are doing some crazy things, but real pain isn't something to dismiss. If you can't afford a doctor, search the internet for a free clinic or go to the ER.
    wingspouse

Answer by wingspouse at 2:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• go see ur doc!!! she will know best! dont mess with pain while pregnant! its not good for u or the baby!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sounds like normal nerve pains due to the position of your baby, but if you are concerned, you should speak to your doctor. If your baby is still moving within the normal range, I wouldn't worry too much though.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010