curse or not

I hate cursing I think it is so gross especially for a lady.

No cursing.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in

• I curse.. Ima lady..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No cursing
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 2:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I try not to but when I get really mad a curse word or two may slip out.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• not, but sometimes it just comes out...I'm ok with that
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I do swear personally, I try not to do it in front of the kids but do slip up on occasion but I can see where you are coming from too. I don't think that it's appropriate in all situations, like in front of your elders or out in public. In my own home with my kids gone or in the bed and I'm super angry I tend to do it. I think that this though is all a matter of opinion.
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• im a marine wife! there is a lot of cursing in our house but we are trying to stop since we have a baby now! not working to well for my hubby!! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I prefer not to in public...I think it's important to respect those around you, especially children. But there are times when I just need to belt out a big huge F word in the privacy of my own home. In those cases, i don't think it's gross at all... it's just a word.

So yes, in certain situations.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I am going by what I was taught as a child, my father always said a lady never curses he raised 4 kids, and he never curse around us. I know he did curse though, but never if he thought we were around.
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I curse when I am mad and I know it's bad for a lady. My step mom was a wonderful lady and she had problem with cursing. She had grew up around alot of navy men and picked up on it young. I used to snicker hearing her curse in the other room It was sooo funny because My mom and grandma never ever cursed. Just all the men did except her. but bless her heart she'd do anything to help someone.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I try not to. I don't cuss around my LO's or anywhere that any LO's may hear. I don't cuss excessively. But I do let a 4 letter word fly when I stub my toe in the middle of the night! lol. It's hard not to.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010