How can you remove your crack/butt hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Go to your salon and ask about a brazilian wax. I don't know how you would do it yourself. It a complicated technique.
    lovevelas

Answer by lovevelas at 11:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I've been wondering that myself. I don't know if I could submit myself to a brazilian wax...I know they've "seen it all", but I'd still be paranoid that they'd laugh about how ugly my girly bits are or some crap after I'd left.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Go to the salon and ask for a sphynx. they do the butt and the vag
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:37 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Go to someone who does hair removal by laser! It's great.
    I had a group of my friends go with me & since there was a few of us we got a discount. (gotta love discounts) We had our Bikini area done & she did our underarms for free! The process will take 3 visits but you see results everytime that you go. The best & the end result is that you wont EVER have to worry about those problem areas again. It's a little pricey but you can spread out the times that you can afford to go...BESIDES by the time you pay for all those wax jobs you could of had it lasered & done with. ONE more thing..check around & get the best deal!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't know that I have hair in my crack. I can't bend that far to check. Now I'm worried. . .
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i am an estitician that does brazilians and believe me we don't think anything of it. it is just part of our job. you just have to go in and let them know what you want. just because you want your booty done does not mean that they have to take all of the hair off in the front.
    ginop44

Answer by ginop44 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2008