What are guys really looking for?

I'm 36 years old with two kids.

I'm fun, a little overweight but cute and am looking for love again. What are guys really looking for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Someone that can make good banana bread. Grin

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• To be honest, My belief in the matter is, a place to get their dick wet when needed, someone to cook and clean and never talk back. They don't want love just someone to meet their needs.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 2:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Depends on the guy really. All men, just like women, look for and want something different in a partner.

The best way to find the right type of guy for you . A guy that's looking for what you have to offer.. Is figure out what it is that you want out of a man. What type of man do you want, what qualities are you looking for, what are your expectations of them, what are your expectations in regards to a relationship,..etc. Figure out what you also bring to the table, what you bring to a relationship, what you feel are expectations you can live up to, what qualities do you have that are a plus for a relationship.

Figure those things out. Then you know what type of man you are looking for. Knowing what type of man you are looking for, will hlep you to find the man that is suitable for you, has the potential to make you happy.. and you will find who you are suitable for and who you can potentially make happy.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It depends on the man, I guess. But the real question is what are you looking for in a man. There are men who want wives and who don't want used merchandise. My sons were in this class. If you want to be a wife, to be loved for yourself and cherished, then that's the kind of man you should wait for. If you have to go making yourself fit the mold for some man's idea of a woman, then you don't need that man, in my opinion. I would much prefer to have a man like my husband who has loved me for 50 years, who has never once complained about my size, my looks, or any other of my physical attributes. He is by no mean perfect, but he came to me looking for a wife, and he chose me. I think that's what every woman should wait for. If you have to go changing anything about yourself(not to say we can't all use some changing) just to attract a man, then he's not a man I would want.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Some one who can explain the working of my ex-DIL's mind so I can figure out a way to deal with her. I have a 3 yo grand daughter, so this ex-monster-in-law will never be out of our lives completely. I have to at least tolerate her if I could only understand what makes her do the things she does.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010