Why do race-baiters use the race card to destroy other people? adult content

to destroy others that do not agree with there polical views?
People in Washington do it. People on CM do it.
My black grandson sent me the joke about the skunk, he said it was not racist. I figured he would know.
A young lady said she felt the mosque being built would send a bad signal over seas, she was called a racist and a bigot for her view. When she is neither.
You race-baiters know who you are, and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I went back all through the posts and back to the original question. Where is your name in it, Sweet-a-kin? I can't find any reference to you personally. I did find concern over issues. How is that about you? It seems more that you hijacked this post and made it about you and some stupid joke that isn't anything. It can only become something when people of color don't make the same type of stupid jokes about white people (see BET) for research material. That is why it is a JOKE! Off color jokes (no pun intended) have been around amongst all races forever. We aren't to take them seriously. I think you know you took this too far and don't know how to get out of it. To quote Hamlet, "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

Anonymous

• Natesmom: I really think it is almost an "abuse of power". The term is thrown around hoping it will land somewhere, the person will retreat in fear, and whatever the "baiter" wanted will get done. I have gotten to the point I don't care. It is almost to the point of being like the "boy who cried wolf". No one listens to the charge like they use to when it was used with discretion as in the past. The "baiters" understand that words have power, and they are using this word as a weapon. If you don't do what I want, I will label you as a racist. I say, "Who cares? Label me! The people who know me know that it is not true. I really could care less what a "baiter" thinks!!!!"

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Fox is destroying Obama? wow! they must be powerful!!!  Um, I think Obama is destroying HIMSELF. 

eye rolling

thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Obama is in the process of destroying HIMSELF...Fox news is just reporting it.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sweet - YOU must be slow! You should really open up to all aspects of reporting and determine your own educated opinion. You shouldn't listen to just the left. You lack balance and it shows in your close-minded name calling. I listen to all information that is reported from different views, from the left to the right, then form my own opinion.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• and and BTW, why are YOU trying to DESTROY people calling them racebaiters???

***

It's "funny" that you of all people would be getting all bent out of shape over being called a "Race-Baiter," when you have no problem calling anyone who didn't vote for Obama, doesn't agree with Obama's agenda, or just plain despises the man, a racist!!!

Kind of sucks being on the receiving end of a false allegation, doesn't it?! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Natesmom asked a legit question here. Tell us sweet, why DO you racebait?

I dont

OMG, now that cracked me up. HAHA
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Is your "black" grandson 1/2 black? If so, would you ever refer to him as a skunk? If not, than you can see why so many were offended by this poor excuse of a joke."

O...m...g, lol. I give up.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I still don't get how the joke was racist. Did it not mention both black AND white? I'm white, I didn't get offended.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Did I just wander into NewComers?
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 4:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010