loosin weight after baby is born

ok i wanna know whats the best way to loose weight after a baby and how soon after you come home can you start working out ok cuz i wanna change my life styles and loose weight to get healthy and keep up wit my daughter after she is born and startes getting older wat are some ways to get the best results

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'd try pushing baby in stroller for walks and I'd cut back to 2 decent meals a day and no snacks. That really helped me.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Good for you on making this decision. Stick with it and you'll get there! But you need to wait until your OB says it's ok to start working out. I am just now working on that baby weight and it's going slowly but that's ok I know I'll get there eventually! Good luck hun!
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Just stay active. Breastfeeding really always helped my lose the weight, but going for walks with the baby in the stroller is a good start too.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The best thing you can do is watch what you are eating and exercise. There is no secret formula to it. It's just diet and exercise.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• breastfeeding is what has taken the weight of me w/ all 3 of my kids. I am smaller than I was before kids! Also going gluten and sugar free can work wonders
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010