Panic attack during ultrasound?

Have you ever heard of this happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• not personally but it's absolutely possible, panick attacks are brought on alot by stress and it is a stressful thing!
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I definitely had one when we were experience poor fetal indication during the 20 week ultrasound with our 2nd baby.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No but it doesn't seem like something that wouldn't/couldn't happen. I started to get a panic attack during one of my non-stress tests cuz I thought my son's heart stopped beating. I was being ridiculous but I was considered high-risk due to some ultimately FALSE POSTIVITES on some screening tests so I was super worried and raging hormones didn't help.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• not until i started having panic attacks..recently i started being afraid of cars..tomorrow is my big ultra and i have drove myself into another panic worrying about getting to the dr. . i will do my best to stay calm but im not promising anyone anything and my zanax is going to be in my bag.. but im sure i would have had one with my first two if something was wrong or something..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010