horrible cramps..period?? adult content

Okay so its around the normal time I get my period but its been unusually heavy like i am bleeding so much that I have to use a pad and change my super tampons every 20 mins. I also am having horrible cramps like as bad as labor pains. I know I am not in labor lol but i get the pain in my left side of my pelvis only. do you think its just a clot? or could it be something else? I have been having my periods regularly so its not like i havent had it in awhile or anything. I am just worried. Midol cant even help. I take midol extra strength every 6 hours and every three hours i take ibuprofen. Sometimes it still doesnt help. Just curious..I would hate to go to the dr and find out its just regular period but it so so bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Health

• I use to have cramps similar, they hurt so bad I cried. I think if it worries you too much you should go to the dr anyway. It's better to go and nothing be wrong than not go and it be something serious. You know what I mean?
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Call your dr and ask, thats what they are there for.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't know, but you should be careful about taking both Midol and ibuprofen. Some varieties of midol already contain an NSAID.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010