is this normal?

Before I had my baby (16 months ago) my periods were really heavy and lasted atleast 5 days with horrible cramps...ever since I had her I hardly have a period anymore and if i do its late or hardly any bleeding, is this normal? I am on the pill and take it on time everyday. I don't get it

AlexxasMama

Asked by AlexxasMama at 3:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Health

• its the pill u taken birth control
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Birth control pills can make your periods lighter and you may not get one every month.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The pill AND having had a baby changes your body and reproductive systom. Sounds normal to me, but I'm not a Dr. ASK yours if this is normal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Ditto what vbruno said. I would check with your doctor if you're really worried. I had the same thing happen to me, though. I started to type up my experience, but decided against it because it was a little long and pointless. It sounds normal from what I've heard other women tell me, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:15 AM on Aug. 17, 2010