DISASTER Date: Share

Share your worst date experience?

Skepticchick

Asked by Skepticchick at 3:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ..i remember going to the ladies room probably 3x in the hour we were at the restaurant..it was like watching a tennis match, trying to keep up with the conversations going on around me. the poor guy tried his best to keep me afloat, explaining who they were talking about and when some event/subject had happened, which the group was remembering...whew! crazy! fortunately, none of the group went to the movies with us..i think it got around the tables that this was supposed to be a blind date, so they graciously 'bowed out' and left us after the restaurant.
    i can't even remember what movie we saw..i was still just wigged out! LMBO!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i wouldn't say it was a 'disaster'..although we never hit it off ,or saw each other again...my sis/BIL fixed me up with a friend from their church. we were both into working out, weight-lifting, cycyling..healthy crap! he was cute, i was cuter..and we were both single, so what could go wrong?
    they meet at my house, we go to dinner, and as we pull up to the restaurant, a series of 'oh there's (various people from their church)..and look, there's (another person from their church)." turned out, word had spread that sis/BIL/guy were all going out to dinner/movie, and one person decided to go, too..then another, then another, and it turned into a church-fellowship outing...without any of us four knowing!! ESPECIALLY ME!! they all sat together in the restaurant..there were so many, it was impossible to not...about 29 of them, + us 4. the 3muskateers kept apologizing..it was funny, when you think about it. (cont)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010