I have a question regarding nutrition during pregnancy.

I have no problem getting my carbs, protein, and fruits in. I hardly eat any veggies. My problem is that I am not a salad lover unless it is topped with tons of unhealthy junk.

I hate tomatoes! Is there a creative way that you know of that will help me get in my veggies, preferably in one setting.

Ick!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 6:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• ditto on the V8 fusion juice drink...my kids like it...so you probably will too!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Have you tried V8 juice or the newer version with the fruit added to it?!
    New2WAHJ

Answer by New2WAHJ at 7:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• One creative way is trying Juice Plus which is a variety of 15 vine ripened fruits and vegetables. They juice them remove most the sugar, and sodium and fiber and water and convert the juice to powder. That is put into a capsule also comes in chewables and gummies for kids. They have medical research on pregnant women that I could send you. My email is eileen4jp@prodigy.net and website is www.Eileen4JP.com to learn more.
    EileenMarie

Answer by EileenMarie at 10:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2008