weird question but necessary...:)

So before I had my daughter I weighed about 120 lbs..i gained 30 and now I'm back to my original weight 120...but now my tailbone sticks out, ALOT what's up with that? I eat normally and I definately dont starve myself. My bf noticed it it and was really emarassing I wish I had my bum back! I work out everyday but not excessively i can't seem to get my body where i want it to be. i have jiggly thighs and no butt! does anyone else have this problem?

AlexxasMama

Asked by AlexxasMama at 3:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well you could look up glut strengthening excersises, my butt went away too. but there are some good excersises for it. my fav works from your thighs to your back, you just lie on the floor with your feet and calfs up on the couch and lift your bottom into the air
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010