Where is your spot...

to relax? (Get your mind out of the gutter) It seems that lately my work has become my relaxing place. lol Home with a grumpy hubby trying to quit smoking and a two year old just isn't relaxing... Bump if you agree

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I will bump that... My work seems to be my relaxing place for similar reasons - he doesn't smoke but you would think he has been trying to quit on and off for years
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• When I get to get out of the house, I like to go to the same spot every time. It's so peaceful and beautiful and I can't believe it's where I live sometimes.
    I go and watch the sunset, then I go back home.

Photobucket
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• in my bed reading!! i love our bed its big and fluffy and full of pillows!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My spot is in a book... Anytime of day when I am able to get lost inanother story, I really enjoyed the Sookie Stackhouse series. Also if I can find 1/2 hour of meditation daily that helps even more :)
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• bed time when my kids go to bed
    mistees_Mommy

Answer by mistees_Mommy at 4:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The bathtub. I go in and soak out the stress. Of course it all starts to accumulate again as soon as I come out of the bathroom. Sometimes I feel like locking myself in there for hours. lol
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I bumped ya but my spot is at the beach, the minute my feet hit the sand I disconnect!

Answer by older at 4:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My SPOT is on vacation... Normaly my husband and I take a week off in the spring to celebrate our anniversary and just BE together somewhere tropical. I LOVE that week and never realized how much until this year... since we couldn't do it. =(
    All day long I think of "IF" we will have our next year get-away and if so where. (Just the day dream gets me through sometimes.

Otherwise.... my SPOT is my garden. I love to water, pick, plant and tend to the plants. I feel peaceful and alive there.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2010