how to get rid of stretch marks?

i have stretch marks everywhere my arms, legs, stomach, sides, its horrible. And i use creams and im starting to to exercise to lose weight so maybe they will shrink, any other tips?

lauren92

Asked by lauren92 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• sadly, they may fade, but once they are there, surgery to remove the skin is the only permanent fix
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• They will fade, but I don't think that there is a way to get rid of them, short of laser surgery.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• They will fade, but will NEVER go away. A tan helps to hide them (self tanner makes it worse!!).

I wear my battle scars proudly- after 3 children, I earned them!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Mine has faded away but unless you get surgery they will not go away. I am using Bio-Oil and it has made a huge difference. I also go tanning and its helped.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 5:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• they will fade in time, but there is no way to get rid of them without surgery.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2010