What does he do... adult content

that just drives you wild? Come on, there is SOMETHING that he does that gets you in the mood so fast, you can't wait to get the kids to bed. What is it? My hubby just has to pay some attention to my neck from behind me. I know its weird... but it really gets me going!

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Kiss my neck, that gets me. Push me up against something with his body and kiss me, like when we were dating. That gets me real quick! Our kids are 8, 12 and 13. We just go to our room and lock the door. They know to leave us alone! LOL!!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• wandering backrubs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• psh nothing... he don't come on to me and i dont come on to him..surprised i got pregnant again lmao we both work 60-80hrs a week and a toddler we go to our bed and sleep that's our orgasm !
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 4:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• grab my butt or bite my neck...i really love it when he grabs my butt though =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• oh yes the neck is definitely my spot...but before we can make it up the steps he'll say something stupid and I'll want to kick him down them!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 4:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Kissing me or my neck from behind on the left....Lmao! When I was 16 and he kissed me for the first time, I was leaning on the edge of a bridge, hands on the rail, his hands were next to mine and he rested his chin on my left shoulder, I turned to say something to him and he planted a BIG one on me! LOL Anytime he gets behind me at the sink or wherever and kisses my neck, I'm taken back to that moment 10 yrs ago and it just makes me melt......;)
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010