how to potty train girl?

My Daughter is almost 28 months old. we have pooping on the potty down, she has been telling us when she has to poo for a long time, its the peeing i need help with. she will go on the potty if i put her there, if i get her on there every hour to hour and a half we have a dry diaper all day, the problem is she very rarely tells me when she has to pee only once and a while, I have tried letting her go in the buff and he tells me when she has an accident but she keeps playing , the pee on her legs does not stop her from playing, how do I get her to tell me she has to pee???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I found that when I got a potty cover for the toilet and a stepping stool it made it easier. I also asked about every 1/2 "do you have to potty" until eventually it was the other way around "mommy i have to potty" :)
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Very tough, but really you got the poops so that is good. She is on he way and it can happen fast. My Abby likes her big girl panties so that is what I used a lot to get her to go and positive reinforcement. Your doing what you need to and it will come before you know it.
    mommyalligator

Answer by mommyalligator at 4:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010