how many animals do you have?

what are they?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 4:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have 2 pugs. One fawn and one black. I can't help but love their little smooshed in faces. :)
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I have a miniature toy poodle, and a Yorkshire terrier, they both are males and a handful.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• a pit bull named duke! and a cat named Jude! Jude is my baby he is so cuddly! but Duke is my hero he will always protect us!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• One very loving Australian Shepard. She has quite the fun personality.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 1 dog i was fostering, and now adopted.. she is beagle basset mix.. her name is Corny. And a wieeny dog named Maxwell, who is 14 years old. We lost a dog last week, he was a wieeny dog named Oscar. Him and maxwell were best friends. I actually got Corny to be there for Oscar when Maxwell passed... but it didn't happen that way. Oscar went to sleep and never woke up. My heart is still breaking. We lost our English Bulldog puppy last year to a snake bite. It has been a rough year with us.. :( i will see all my furry animals in heaven when it is my time.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010