If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid ......

what advice would you want to give him/her?

Skepticchick

Asked by Skepticchick at 4:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd tell her not to worry about what the other kids think. That a bad grade or lost friend isn't the end of the world. I would tell her to stay true to herself and not give in to peer pressure. I would tell her to spend more time with everyone that has been lost over the years, and not to take anything or anyone for granted. Good question.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 4:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Go for your dreams, and don't be so worried about how you'll be perceived by others. You are good enough to do anything.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would say enjoy these years they go way too quickly, enjoy being a kid for as long as possible!

Answer by older at 4:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Enjoy your childhood...
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'd tell her to spend as much quality time with her brother as she possibly could..
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 4:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Be bold!
    I was painfully shy and always worried about what others would think. I was smart and always knew the answer in school, but didn't want anyone to look at me or talk to me, so I didn't answer questions. I had a really hard time making friends and still do D:
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would tell her to spend more time talking to God because it's going to be a rough year and although it may not seem like it now or even six months from now but when it's all over she will be in a much better place. Until then she is going to need someone very strong to talk to and although she means well, her best friend just isn't going to be much help.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010