What is your work pet peeve?

I hate when people use "REPLY TO ALL" for emails that they should just send directly to the people involved.

Niki_sd

Asked by Niki_sd at 4:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• when i worked, it was clients not coming on time/talking on their cell phones while i had my hands/tools in their hair, or other stylists' clients allowing their children to run amok in the salon/bathroom. funny how the very thing that made business successful was the very thing that caused irritation. go figure!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i HATE seeing dirty bathrooms when i go into work. I will go in and clean them. I also hate when i go out anywhere and the bathrooms are filthy. Its a big reflection on the management if you ask me. If i'm eating somewhere and the bathrooms are gross i will leave. ...ugh, shivers..just makes me think the employees have nasty hands. yuck.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• all the money in the drawer has to face the same way at all times! and the stupid black counter tops can not have finger prints! it drives me crazy!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• When I was working...PHONES RINGING...Grrrrrrrrr...
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Only one? Oh, alright. I'd have to go with people who take care of their personal grooming issues at their desk. I have a close work neighbor who clips her fingernails at her desk. I'm not talking about fixing a jagged nail either. It's a full blown, ten-finger clip job. At least I hope it's just her fingers. Gives me the heebie jeebies.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Not having enough work to do so I keep myself entertained by reading CafeMom, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Ignorant people, or mean people!!
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I hate reply to all too, or getting copied in things that have NOTHING to do with me lmao. Also when someone wants to chit chat but yet you see me with my earphones on and my ipod right next to me, hello get the hint I'm not in a chit chat mood lol.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• cynprz...that made me think of something..i hate when people wear the blue tooth head pieces and i think they are talking to me but really they are on the phone..i start talking to them and i feel like such an idiot when they point to their ear =( They really look like the crazies though talking to themselves =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• When you tell someone you are busy or set your IM to "DO NOT DISTURB"... and they go right on ahead and distrub and bather on with zero regard for your workload.
    Niki_sd

Comment by Niki_sd (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2010