i've been single 4 more than 4 yrs i was 7 months pregnant and now i met a guy which im gettin 2 know he treats me and my son good and is a great guy. is it time 4 me to start a relationship?

mami0688

Asked by mami0688 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I say if your ready go for it mama! Love is always great!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• if u are emotional stable for it u can but be careful with ur son! kids get attached to people easily and are sad if u guys break up! do what is best for ur son right now! mr. right will come at the right time even if it is now or later! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If that's what you want in your life, I say go for it.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 4:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• get a credit check, background check, meet all his friends, siblings, parents etc. Make sure he's from a good family and chances are he'll be good to yours! ;) lol
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• only you can answer that question... do you feel ready? just take it slow, mama.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2010