what are you doing tonight?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 4:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• making my son nachos because he wants nachos =) watching the new Alice in Wonderland movie that came in from netflix...then (WARNING TMI)..i'm gonna get me some ding ding cuz i've been on my period for a week and i'm super horny

shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Taking my daughter to gymnastics and then out to dinner.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• not much more than the usual..making dinner, might make cupcakes for dessert, give the boy a bath, and ease into some prime-time tv. you?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Waiting for my son to return from a missions trip to Peru. He should be home around 7PM & I'm sure he'll have lots to share with us.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• we will be having an early dinner and then off to soccer practice! after practice, it will be bath time and then bed! after that it is calm down time for the older kids and mommy and daddy get to relax a bit before we put them all to bed...then finally when we feel we are going to brake: we get to cuddle up together and watch a movie! (tonight its Couples Retreat!!!)
    jenniferrusk

Answer by jenniferrusk at 4:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Hopefully grocery shopping if hubby p/t boss pays him like he said he will. (He is often late lol but this is a cash job)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Working 6 - 11.  Got to go soon:(

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• the same thing i do every night.. stay at home, watch TV with my son and waiting on hubby to get home from work.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010