If you love JESUS and believe He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lord say so!

If you are a born again, child of the Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and Earth and you believe that Jesus died, was buried and rose again and is coming back soon for His children just leave a little note of encouragement. There doesn't seem to be many saved CHRISTians on CM and I would like to know that I am not alone. If you are not a Christian and just want to write a nasty comment, please don't. Some come on my fellow sisters in Christ. Let me see how many there are that truly believe the Bible and trust in God's Word :-)
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

missionarywifey

Asked by missionarywifey at 4:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I LOVE JESUS WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW, GOD IS SO GOOD TODAY AND FOREVER
    angeldeb911

Answer by angeldeb911 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I am one of God's own and very thankful that He has seen fit to allow me to be His child.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I am not ashamed of God either.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• God is good!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm a born again child of God, saved by the precious blood of Jesus Christ!!!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• JESUS FREAK HERE <,SO NOT ASHAMED!!
    octavia137r

Answer by octavia137r at 10:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I am a Greek Orthodox, so is my whole family, and we all love our religion and everything that forms it.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 4:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• All praises be to the King of kings and Lord of lords! He is great and worthy to be praised!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You are not alone. Mark me not ashamed!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm not ashamed of my God, my faith, or His Word, and I'm happy to be in the company of Christian sisters!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010