how often do you shave, and what do you shave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I shave my underarms every day, and I shave my legs whenever I get up the nerve to. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and it's pretty damn hard. As for my girly bits, I'm lucky if I'll see it again any time soon...again with the whole being pregnant thing =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i shave everything from the neck down, except my arms.. underarms yes.. granted my doctor gave me grief for shaving the girly bits, but i didnt hair, even when i was pregnant and super big... I still shaved, it was me, and i had been doing it for so long..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• LOL..... I barley shave... no reason 2 if you ladies no what I mean. I see no sex in the near future... So I shave when i want to..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i shave what I want when I want. I shave my under arms more often because I sweat a lot and hair holds smells. I shave my legs when my husband bitches about sleeping next to a bear and when i wear a skirt above my ankles. I shave my girly bits when i feel the need. I hate shag carpet but a little grass on the field is ok.
    GeishaTatMama66

Answer by GeishaTatMama66 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i shave my underarms every day or every other day. As for my legs.... use to do it everyday but now that i'm 34 weeks pregnant... it's kinda hard to reach. So now i'll go 3-4 days without shavin (my hubby starts complaining then) As for girly parts.... it's hard to reach there and impossible to see.... I've only shaved there once in like a month
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008