Which makes you angrier?

Your tax dollars spent (wasted) on 'social' programs

- OR -

Your tax dollars straight up lost; in a war that was started under false pretenses?

Audit: US can't account for $8.7B in Iraqi funds
BAGHDAD (AP) — The U.S. Defense Department is unable to properly account for over 95 percent of $9.1 billion in Iraqi oil money tapped by the U.S. for rebuilding the war ravaged nation, according to an audit released Tuesday.

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The war

Answer by BraydensMommy4 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• WAR

Answer by parrishsky at 4:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• None of the above. I hate my tax dollars being wasted on child molesters who rape and kill our children, and we pay for them to live in prison. This is a waste to me.

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• the war. i dont mind helping people in our country. their country should be taking care of them, not us.

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• the war

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Neither, if accurately described.
    I don't care for my tax dollars being used to house murders, rapists, and child molesters though.

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• dollars and cents.

The war!

Answer by Sisteract at 4:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The war

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm not very happy with them being wasted anywhere.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My personal opinion/thoughts.

The "wars".. Both of them.
    The Pentegon "Black Budget".
    The spreading of democracy programs we fund in other countries (like the one we fund in Iran)
    The $14Billion a year that goes to Israel.
    The huge amount spent on weapons contracters/developers (like the Boeing plans that are being built and paid for that will never be used)
    The amount being spent on private contractors (haliburten, the company formally known as Blackwater..etc)
    The amount that is spent paying off governments and setting up puppet leaders (like Karzi and Afghanistan)
    The amount spent on corporate welfare.

These are just a few of the things that bother me far far more than my tax dollars being spent on Social Welfare programs. In comparison, the amount our government spends on social welfare programs, is a piddly piddly amount. Not a drop in the bucket in comparison to the $$$$ spent on these other things.

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010