What activities are your little ones involved in?

Do you go to swim lessons, preschool, group play dates.....etc? How old were they when you started?

love2snorkel70

Asked by love2snorkel70 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Gymnastics, swim lessons, yoga, playgroup, etc... I started at 6 months with both of them.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Football, Basketball, Church
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We started yoga at age 2
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I started at walking with the activities. We have done the liberary reading groups since birth with both. As soon as they were walking and could afford it. We started with playgroups, the park, we do swim and other sports at the Y. THey love to just go and play there. If I had known when they were little about the mommy and baby excersise program so would have done that. We also have church. Next year my 3 year old with start preschool while I am at school (cross your fingers) When we lived within walking distance to a park we went regularly.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Wow mine is 15 almost 16 months and we take him to the park. I didn't know you can do all of this with a one year old.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We currently do tumbling class and swim lessons. I have done playgroups before but am not in one now. we go to the park and to McDonalds playland (because it is way too hot here during the summer to go to the park!) We like the library and the nature museum but those aren't really structured activities, we just go. There are free concerts in the park on Saturday nights and my LO absolutely LOVES that. We try to do a lot because my LO is not in daycare and is sort of shy. We want to expose him to lots of stuff and get him used to being around other kids.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 5:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We started her in swim lessons at 6 months, and gym class at 2 yrs. I wish we had started the gym class much earlier. She absolutely loves both of these.
    pumpkins_mama

Answer by pumpkins_mama at 5:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My daughter is 17 months, i take her to the early years centre at least once a week, they have a daily drop in playgroup plus other activities.
    We want to do something more structured next summer, swimming or soccer
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010