How much TV do you watch?

whats your favorite show? I love Mystery and paranormal shows. LOve Comedy movies and Hallmark classics. Used to Love NCIS and CIS and "Murder She wrote", but after a while it seems to all be the same...killing or being killed. Lately I been watching Disappeared and that scary!

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 4:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in

• OMG I am a T.V. Junkie. Its getting to the point where I have a show or 2 or 3 on every night of the week. I love Bravo TV. Flipping out, Housewives of NYC, NJ and Bethenny Getting Married?, HawthoRNe, Family Jewels, Grey's Anatomy. I could seriously go on.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 5:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Bones is my favorite show and I usually only watch TV in the evening. I have Valley Fever and have no energy and have been watching a little more TV. I still have to take care of my toddler grandson and I've been watching America's Funniest Home Videos with him. We sit in the recliner together. He likes the animal and baby ones.

Valley Fever sucks!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We watch, TRUTV and the History channel only.. so Operation Repo is my fav
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Maybe 2 hours a day--during prime time. But only if my favorite series is on. Most of the time i end up having to watch recorded shows after he kids are asleep--and can zip through them, commercial free!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Not really, the only reason we pay for cable is for football season :P I do have a few shows i try to watch regularly, L&O SVU, Hell's Kitchen, and the Simpsons... um that's about it lol, i watch the news alot... sad huh? they cancelled all my favorite shows though :-(
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• None.
    but i do watch Teen Mom online
    and i watch movies sometimes via netflix.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't watch the TV itself that much. I have a few shows on the DVR that I need to watch (mostly Food Network shows and the last season of Little People, Big World), but mostly I just wait now for the shows I like to come out on DVD (so I can watch them all at once) or watch them on Netflix. I like the CSI shows, Lost, Bones..recently finished watching all of Doctor Who--up to the current season, and started watching 24.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i love paranormal shows too. Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International are my favorite shows. the only thing i have to wait till tomorrow to watch them though :( i also love watching my soaps: "Days" and "Y&R"
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• An hour or two. I do love Hallmark classics; HDTV and Everybody Love Ramon.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• About 2-3 hrs per day. I usually only watch the Style Channel, E, or Tru TV though
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:41 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

Next question in
curse or not

Next question overall
how do i get friends