What do you think about Avon...

I was thinking about selling it. Then some people told me it's cheap and it's not worth it. Also do the reps get a discount?? Just want opinions... I'm not looking to make tons of $. I just like makeup and would have fun selling it.

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 4:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love Avon! I order from my rep every month or twice a month. I love the make-up and shampoos, perfumes etc..
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 5:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I hated selling it. I might have made $5 the whole time that I didn't have to spend on buying the books and samples and shipping and all that crap. I still owe them money because on my last two orders, no one paid me so I had to take it out of my own pocket.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm selling it and it is king of cheap but the products are great so I send everything I earn on make-up.. They have some really cool stuff. And yes, you get a discount!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yes reps get a discount, but unless you have a huge market you really cant make any money..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• But the make-up is good??
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I order Avon all the time - - it's cheap but it's worth it! = ]
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I was going to do Mary kay but it's $100 to sign up and I'm not going to spend that. I just want to find a make up to sell that is good and not expensive to sign up for.
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• the make-up is really good. I only hate the ColorTrent series they have but the rest of it is great!!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• K so I was going to sign up and the rep called me and left a message calling me Shannon and my name is Kristin. LOL so that was weird.
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I love some of avon's stuff. I sold it for a while and did pretty good,I made $200-$300 every 2 wks.plus I was working another full time job.I went to the 3rd top seller spot in less then a month. But then I got greedy and started buying stuff for me and blowing my profits, so I stopped selling it. But I did love selling it.
    SherriX2

Answer by SherriX2 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2010