Would you drive a 700 mile tirp with a 2 year old if you were 28 weeks pregnant and the doctor said health wise you were fine?

I am driving home in September to see my family. By myself with my two year old. I personally think it will be a long drive but, I would be fine. To me its not any different then sitting around the house all day doing nothing trying to keep my 2 year old from getting into everything! I am going. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it would be fine. I was going to say I've done it myself, but then I read the by yourself part. I have never driven that far by myself.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Buy some inexpensive new things like cloth books, etc......anything that doesn't make noise and have them set aside for in the car only. It's a goodie bag you can pull from when the baby is restless. We used to do this on long trips. Also plan on extra snacks, diapers, etc in case you hit bad traffic jams. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Nope but I am lazy! And 700 miles is a loong way! Good luck and have fun!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would not.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010