I have tickets I won on the radio

for the Lady Gaga concert in Denver tomorrow. They are GA Floor tickets but I do not need them as I already bought tickets (before I won on the radio). Naturally, I want to sell the ones I won but the tickets say the price was $0.00. Do you think somone will still buy them? They are very real but if I were an outsider I would be skeptical of them so I wonder if everyone else would be too...

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 5:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pets

• Can you use the ones that you won, and sell the ones that you bought?
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I placed this in the $$ and work section but it must have flipped right before I submitted the question...
    ABusyBee

Comment by ABusyBee (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Maybe you can try to give them to someone that could use a night out.. It is illegal to try to see tickets for more than the value shown on the ticket.. So it would be illegal to attempt to sell the tickets if it says $0.00 on the ticket.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No way lol! My tix cannot be transferred because they are VIP tickets nor would I want to swicth lol.
    ABusyBee

Comment by ABusyBee (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010