flatter stomach, thinner thighs, no love handles, non-jiggly arms???

ah ladies, everyday starting today im going to be walking atleast 2 miles and on days that i work ill be walking 3 because ill be walking to and from work plus my 2 miles of normal exercise, anyway i want to know how to get a flatter stomach, get rid of the love-handles, thinner thighs and get rid of the arm jiggle, any tips. i dont have weights, nor exercise items, and i cant afford a gym right now.

lauren92

Asked by lauren92 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I HIGHLY suggest P90X. It will get you where you want to be in 3 months. I quit because I hated the Yoga part of the program but stuck it out for 3 weeks and lost 15 pounds and 2 pant sizes...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It works your entire body and the results are noticable within the 1st 2 weeks.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sounds like you will be getting great cardio!! I am a huge fan of workout videos; no gym, cheap, do it whenever you want, no one sees you jumping around like a crazy:) One good video and one set of 5 pound weights won't cost you very much, but will get you the results you want.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Awesome cardio. I am walking up to 3 miles a day. I am doing very well. Go on you tube and they have like 10 min workouts that you can do with no equipment.
    Make sure you drink a lot of water and eat a lot of whole grain, wheat, fruits and veggies and lean meats. It will help.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 5:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Do you have bottled water? Use them as weights. do push ups against the wall instead of floor,
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Something else you can do sitting down is fast punches. They are good cardio when you can't get out...you can also do them at work.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Body fat. You need to reduce it.
    Most of it comes from diet.

You also need some strength training.
    You can use household items or bands.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• While you are off and walk your 2 miles try wrapping a trash bag around your waist/stomach area that will make you really sweat soon you will see a big difference there also carry 2 2lbs - 5lbs weights while u walk (I got mine @ Walmart) GL
    My dh & I started walking 2 miles everyday and we can c a big difference congrats and keep up the great work!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010