Have you watch the New Drop Dead Diva show? What do you like about it?

I think its a great show and has good points they make. I also like how its legalise is presented. I wish it was a more teachable show in things that are more meaning to me. Do you agree? I do like the idea of the gal was sent back, but like how they mingle law with personalities in the stories. Soem parts make you rethink somethings about law and lawyers. LOve the Main character. Its about time they have Large woman in TV shows, for ti makes it mroe realistic!

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 5:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have watched Drop Dead Diva and I actually have it set to record each week on my DVR because I like it so much. I love the fact that a former ditzy model was put into a highly intelligent , heavyset lawyers body... and that they have formed a well rounded woman that has book knowledge as well as beauty smarts. Just look at the difference in Jane... from plain Jane to a fabulous large and in charge BEAUTIFUL woman. However it is heartbreaking that she can't seem to catch a break on the love front.
    MommyWoes

Answer by MommyWoes at 7:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think they will eventually have to give her a person she can date. But I will bet it may end up being the angel whose her ideal of a perfect man, but I dont see them getting "married" . Love the idea of the Blonde looking snobbish because that is more real than most shows do for a blonde.
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• So they gave Jane a love interest (Tony) then sent him away?! And now she wants to tell Grayson but he wants Jane to be the Best lady in his wedding!! Ack!! BUT FINALLY Grayson sees Deb in Jane when he's hit... ahh season 3 you can not come fast enough!!!
    MommyWoes

Answer by MommyWoes at 8:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2010