Big Brother fans?

Help me out here... who else thinks Enzo and Brittany are TOTALLY flirting a lot! I have sho on cable and they have a "Big Brother After Dark" where it shows you the house live and they do nothing but flirt big time! What an odd couple

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She's engaged, or married. I don't see it happening. I know what you're gonna say, engaged don't mean anything. But I still don't see it happening.
    I really really do not like the red head. At all. Her voice grates my nerves, and that makes my hubby giggle. Which then pisses me off, he thought she was hot at first. He said he doesn't now, but I think he does still. I think not, she's butt ass ugly.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Not really a fan but I tune in from time to time ... Can't wait to see the redhead and her plaything voted off! As for Brittany and Enzo, it's so funny to watch her tell him that he speaks "wrong"!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• That would be an odd couple. I just don't see it happening.
    cubbies23

Answer by cubbies23 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• But, Raine, you forget that women with that big of boobies don't even have faces to men. They can't see past her chest!
    HuskerMommy08

Comment by HuskerMommy08 (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2010