Do you believe Jesus is the Son of G*D? Or G*d or both?

I am curious as to how others view G*D. How can you knwo he is who he says he is?

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 5:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I believe Jesus is the son of God and the God of son. A lot of ppl believe in only what they see, which is funny bec everyone believe in oxygen even though they can't see it, they take it upon faith that it exhist, that and they're alive. We take it the same way on the topic of Jesus, son, God, holy spirit. We take it upon faith like oxygen. I'm a believer of that.
    youngpoet1972

Answer by youngpoet1972 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes I believe everything in the Bible. I know its real because once I accepted Jesus as my savior and started praying regularly I felt a lot of really good things. It felt like the world had been lifted off my shoulders, I gained more patience and understanding, my health has even improved. All of the bones in body used to hurt. I used to cry almost 24/7..no joke. I had nothing but negativity coming out of my mouth all of the time. When I start falling off track and don't pray as much or feel selfish or do something wrong I get all of those nasty feelings back. I go to a Bible church for further understanding of the Bible and its very strangely worded contents. The entire book adds up. There are no loopholes or contradictions.

ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Neither. God does not exist, and therefore could not father a child.

Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 6:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If he truly existed, I believe him to have been the son of God in the same sense as every other human being is a child of God. I believe that if he existed, he was definitely an enlightened individual and possibly a human avatar of God himself not unlike Buddha, Mohammad, and Krishna.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• How can you knwo he is who he says he is?-OP

the same way anyone 'knows' something they feel inwardly, but can't see physically. its called 'faith'. even to those who believe in other gods, and not the God of Abraham..they don't know anything..they believe, through a faith.
    to answer your first ?..i believe in the Triune God...God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. each different in approach and need and usefulness (to put it bluntly), but all the same God.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I believe Jesus was the Son of God.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Scientist are saying we are creatures from outer space so why not creatures of G*Ds? How far fetch can it be?  Please post a link to a reputable scientific website.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Nope.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Nither, I don't believe in God so how could I believe said God had a son.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• there definately is a GODwhat has been recorded in the bible were written by men through God

I'm sorry but I fail to see how this makes any sense. People have written about Fairies, leprechauns and unicorns too but that doesn't mean they're real.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010