i am lost need direction???

me and my husband made love on the same day i oavulated dose anyone know how long i need to wait to c if iam pregant?? so scared i'm 37 and overwieght everyone tells me that not good if i am :-[

jade254

Asked by jade254 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say 3 weeks then test on a home pregnancy test.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 2-3 weeks. a day or two before your period is due if you use the early response one.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Anywhere from 10-14 days after ovulation. I think having a baby is a great thing! I could tell I was pregnant right away. My body felt different.
    RobinMcMom

Answer by RobinMcMom at 5:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 2 weeks after the day you had sex :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 5:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I AM JUST SCARED BECAUSE 2YRS AGO I LOST A BABY AND I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT AGIAN . DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE BABIES I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE THE ONLY THING THAT KEEP ME GOING WAS MY HUSBAND AND THE FACT I ALREADY HAVE TO GREAT KIDS AGES11,6 LOVE MY BOYS. JUST ALITTLE SSCARED MY FRIEND JUST HAD A BABY SHE IS 38 AND SHE HAD (CHF) WHICH THE DOCTOR TOLD HER IT WAS CAUSE OF HER AGE??? SO WAIT TO C IF I START OR WAIT 2WEEKS?????
    jade254

Comment by jade254 (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ive lost 2 and im about 235 lbs now and ill be 8 weeks in two days i would test in 3 to 4 weeks but theres lady's out there all different sizes that have health baby my aunt witch is 448 lbs just had her first baby boy..good luck
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Thank you all 4 ur answers to my question al very helpfull thankyou very much and good luck liljess09 very happy 4 you>>:-]
    jade254

Comment by jade254 (original poster) at 8:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm a plus size Mom, and have had 2 healthy children. If you are ovulating, then your weight is not affecting your reproductive organs. Many plus size women do not have periods because they are to over weight. You should test in 2 weeks with the digital pregnancy test. It will give a Pregnant or Not pregnant answer.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010