What do i do?

Ok look this is the deal. I was with this guy and he was a jerk but he could always make me laugh. Well i left him for the guy i am with now and we ahve been together for two yrs and have 2 kids. I love him i would never cheat on him and i dont think i could ever leave him. Well when i had my daughter i was feeling kinda down and i needing to be happy so i contacted the ex and we talked only for like 2wks and then i stopped talking to him because he started to put my SO down and i didnt like it. Well during that time he wrote a blog about being really depressed and wanting to kill himself. I posted a comment saying that he was the only thing keeping me sane and said love you babe. well my SO just now found it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• CONTINUED.........
    By the way this was like 8 months ago and all we did was talk i never saw him or anything. Any i haven't talked to him since. Well he asked my friend if i was cheating on him and said he thought that my ex had been to our house. he still hasn;t said anything to me about it but it still makes me mad. Should i say something or should i let it go? Sorry so long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Talk to your SO about it. If nothing actually happened, then you have nothing to fear.

As far as your friend is concerned, I would talk to him too. He has no business saying anything of that sort if he does not know for sure, and you should have him set things strait with your SO by admitting that he made a mistake.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:11 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• you need to say something, and you also need to figure out why it is you had to go to your ex for happiness when the person you're with is supposed to be able to do that for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• If you never bring it up than he's going to think you're hiding something and trying to avoid it. I would try to talk to him about it and just be honest.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:12 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My ex is not my "friend" i hate him. i haven't talked to him in 8 months. And i dont plan to again.
    And i went to talk to him because i knew he would make me laugh and he did. thats all i wanted i mean i just had a baby i was depressed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• IGNORANCE IS BLISS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• There's a problem somewhere in your relationship if you had to go to your ex for a "laugh".
    Apparently you don't hate him as much as you say.
    I think you need to talk to your SO about it. I can understand him being pissed- especially if you told your ex HE was the only thing keeping you sane and the word "LOVE" is not something you use when talking to your ex- who you hate.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i agree with the other mothers sweetie
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• YOUR BF HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD CAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO GO TO HIM AT ALL AND HE HAD TO FIND IT OUT BY THE COMPUTER, I WOULD OF LEFT THE EX IN THE PAST AND NOT LOOK BACK, I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND YOU SHOULD OF USED COMMON SENCE BEFORE YOU CHOOSE TO TALK TO HIM..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Decide if you want to be with your SO. If you do comminicate with him and stop playing games. I've been where you are... Now I am divorced because we played sooo many games with each other. What happens next time you are a little unhappy- are you gonna find someone else to cheer you up then? Be honest with your SO and talk about your guys's issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2008