What the heck do I do with them?

Playtex sent me a free sample of 3 ultra absorbent tampons. The regulars are even too much for me so I am at a loss. I dont want to throw them out lol. I dont know anyone that would want them. Is it one of those things you can post on facebook? LOL

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 5:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• put them in your guest bathroom/ powder room - maybe someday a guest will need one and be happy that she didnt have to ask = they were in the top drawer (You know she would look there!! i always have to.)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• you can always take them to a women's shelter, or wherever you take donated items. as long as they're unopened, of course. :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• leave them on the back of the toilet in a woman's bathroom

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Just save them and donate them when you have other items to donate as well..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ohhh....I agree that you should just leave them in a womans bathroom.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 6:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would put them in the first aid kit, emergency kit, or the car. Those things are great for bleeds, spill and anyother liquid you need to clean up.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• This is what I did with mine. When I explained how to use them to my 10 year old daughter, we went through some hands-on-but-not-actual tampon insertion demonstrations. Once she saw how they worked, we had a contest to see who could launch them the farthest. Ah, yeah. Good times.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010