Any1 living in Fayetteville or Hope Mills, NC that is NOT military?

It is nothing against our military, but all the moms on here from Fayetteville or Hope Mills are military families, and I am not. I find that we often have nothing to talk about, or end up having very different lives...

momof3josephs

Asked by momof3josephs at 5:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Theres not much to do here to me, bowling and movies seems to top it off...well besides the places to eat!! theres a million places to eat!!! But ive lived here most of my life, i guess im ready for a change of pace! How long have u been here!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• lmao me me me me me.....you will hate fayetteville sooner or later! most non military people DO!! welcome to the ville! HAHA
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No I really like it here, and I love our military and am glad they are treated well here. I was just looking for some1 I could connect with, you know?
    momof3josephs

Comment by momof3josephs (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• One way you could find moms near you is to click on the "Moms" tab then on "Mom Search". You can type in your zip code and see who is near you but you'll have to contact them to see if they're in the military or not. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 21/2 years....every time we need a change of pace, we move again! lol
    momof3josephs

Comment by momof3josephs (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010