Sex Toys for Guys?

There are a variety of toys available for guys, including some specifically tailored for them. Do you think there is anything "wrong" or "abnormal" about using or wanting to use toys for masturbatory purposes, or to add spice to the sex you have with a partner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't see anything wrong with it ;)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• the prostate located between the testicles and the anus is easily stimulated from just inside the rectum by many of these toys. No there is nothing wrong with it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as you are both consenting adults, what you do together is just right for you. Or what you do apart as long as both of you are ok with what is happening!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i don't see anything wrong with toys witch the anal toys do scare me and they won't touch me but i get toys with both of us to use at the same time i am not going to let him enjoy and me be deprived from a toy and it turns me on more too
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:23 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• www.themarriagebed.com Great info.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 1:16 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• No, not at all. Have fun!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't see anything wrong with it. My husband actually enjoys toys every once in a while. have fun!
    Erikay101

Answer by Erikay101 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2008