wow...am I the only one

I asked what the last 3 cd's were that prople bought and everyone is saying they can't even remember...

I have bought 6 in the last 2 months...*a lot for me in that amount of time, but anyhow...
does no one appreciate the artwork or inserts or jsut want to have something they can look at and hold? I think that's sad...
is everyone jsut out to save the space they take up or what?

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 6:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't download music. If I like it, I buy the CD and put it on my iPod through my computer. I haven't bought any in a while though because I don't really like new music. I like stuff from the 60's and 70's and they're not exactly coming out with new tunes, if they're even still alive.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I just don't want to admit that the last few I bought were Kidz Bop

embarrassed

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Creedence Clearwater Revival~ Green River,The Concert, and CCR~ Self-titled.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i don't even have an Ipod. I don't buy myself stuff like that anymore. I would much rather have cd's over some Ipod though. I think people look like dorks with those things. We have Satelite radio though and its awesome..we love it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• So many people use Itunes and stuff, theres no need to buy the whole CD think about it, why pay 15 bucks for a cd that you only like 5 of the songs! just pay for the 5 and keep it movin?! IDK hubby just bought Busta Rhymes and 8ball and MJG!! THrow backs he missed that got left in our car that was totaled?!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Bob Dylan- Slow Train Comin
    Pearl Jam- self titled
    Janis Joplin Super Hits
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• my last 2 cd's were justin bieber (for my oldest son) lol....guess i enjoy the randomness of the radio more
    browneyedgirl81

Answer by browneyedgirl81 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The only CD's I have bought lately are the Twilight saga soundtracks. Although I still love listening to music I do not keep up on any new bands really. Well, actually I also bought the Kings of Leon CD. Other than that I listen to the hundreds of CD's I already own.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Linkin Park Minutes to midnight, AC/DC Black Ice, Metallica Death Magnetic
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• cool...I jsut wondered because on my other question they were saying they just download the music now...I think that's sad honestly and was just curious as to why downloading is more appealing than owning the actual cd itself...
    *and prople= people ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010