Breast or Bottle?

Do you breast feed or bottle feed? Why?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 7:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Breast becasue it is the best thing you can do for your baby! Nothing else is going to compare to breastmilk.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Breast. Because breast is best. Formula can't compare to what nature designed for our babies. Not to mention I can't afford formula!
    AJ072506

Answer by AJ072506 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Breast for the same reasons the other beastfeeding moms have said. Breast is best and nothing else can compare.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• bottle. i tried breastfeeding,but he sucked so hard he made me bruise and bleed. I couldn't get him to latch properly,and by that time I was too sore to try again. When i healed,I had dried up.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Breast for the last 2- I learned the hard way that "bad latch, I dried up, etc" the first time, were cop outs... I simply didn't know better, so my dd only got 3 months.
    I don't understand how anyone could simply not try at all.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I bottle fed formula to both of my children.

I respectfully decline to give my reasons. It's really not anyone's business but mine and my childrens fathers.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Breast! Because It's the best thing for them and I love the bond that forms. It is a special moment in their lives that lasts only for a second in time.
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 7:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• formula fed my 1st, breast fed my 2nd. i like to breastfeed better because i don't have to carry around bottles or wash bottles or buy formula.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 8:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• All 5 of my kids were/are formula fed because it's what I wanted to do.  No regrets from me.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I bottle fed. It was something my husband and I talked about the whole pregnancy and after she was born it was what worked best for our particular situation at the time. If I have another, we'll talk about it again..
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010