can you have two foodstamp cards in the same house hold???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, like they said if 2 households live in the same house and cook and buy food seperately. I know in OK I have a friend who's mom kicked her and her husband and 2 kids out while she was preggo with the 3rd and I let them stay with me and my boys, we both were on food stamps and we DID NOT lie to our caseworkers about it and we both kept our stamps.
    butterflymeme

Answer by butterflymeme at 7:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yes if there are two households who buy and cook their food separately
    Anonymous

• i dont think so.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i don't think so. you have to list everyone who lives in your house on the application and they use that to help determin if you can get food stamps.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 7:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yes. If two families live together and store and cook their meals separate.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If you lie, then yes.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 7:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Only if there are two separate households living under the same roof (meaning that each household cooks and buys food separately). It's possible say if a family of four is living in the same house with the in laws.
    Anonymous

• Yes because they considered two different family living in same house. Oh plus that's two different income.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yes it is possible. In my case my family of 4 had to move in with friends of ours (we are on one income and could no longer afford our rent) They have food stamps already and I just got my food stamps approved and my friends mom and husband also live with us and they have food stamps. So altogether we have 3 food stamp cards under one roof.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 7:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010