WHAT OTH3R 0PTI0NS AR3 TH3R3

MY SON IS CONSTANTLY SCRATCHING HISELF IN THE FACE I HAV3 MITTENS BUT H3 W0NT K33P TH3M ON WHAT 3LS3 CAN I TRY??

PrincessBreasia

Asked by PrincessBreasia at 12:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, first, you can try typing like and adult and using an "E" instead of 3.

Second, Kaylee had a hard time with mittens as well, so I used long socks that went all the way up her arms, and that worked.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:22 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• cut his nails lol babies like there hands there like two freinds to them so if you cant try not to cover them up
    motherofnikolai

Answer by motherofnikolai at 12:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Use the Premie socks too. They are a bit smaller and a little harder for the baby to take off.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• There are onesies you can buy that have hand covers on them...depending on how old your baby is, they can't pull them back =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• wow people are so rude here!!!!!!!!!!! anyways the only thing i can say is i did the same thing with the long socks except my baby would scream her head off till i took them off!!! but you should try it!!! good luck and dont listen to these rude ass people!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• wow are we a fun group above atleast the top had enough to not go anonymous, anyway try making sure u trim his nails alot and the socks worked for my daughter too grant you now she is 4 and always puts socks on her hands lol, but the socks have a slightly snugger fit on them harder to pull off............................

to the other moms here, this is cafe mom not lets bash other moms over the stupid things gu3ss what som3 ppl dont do it cuz th3y ar3 stupid but just to b3 diff3r3nt th3n oth3rs (no i dont ussally put 3 for e's) but i figured i'd be a brat because im in a bad mood tonight, but i see how you all would think that putting 3's for e's would effect one's parenting skills i mean seriously ladies come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a life an stop causing drama
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• has anyone heard off being dyslexic??? It does not mean someone is stupid! If she is dyslexic its a disorder that she can't help try not being so cruel.

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Don't you think your a little too old to be using 3's as E's? Do you want your child growing up failing in school because you taught him to use 3's instead of E's? Seriously if your old enough to have children you need to act old enough.I'm 18 years old and I have the knowledge to figure that one out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• She is NOT dyslexic robinbright...I KNOW a dyslexic personally and If you are gullible enough to believe that then you seriously need help. It's as obvious as a tree in the road that she was writing that PURPOSELY. I know what dyslexia is and that is FAR from it. Notice that she spelled HISELF WITH AN E and MITTENS WITH AN E...Yea she knows...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Even if she's dyslexic, she wouldn't use 3s as Es. All I know is that there are people on here that
    English is their second language and crap like that makes it extremely difficult for them to understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2008