MAYBE TMI BUT I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE/OPINIONS adult content

OK WELL ME AND HUBBY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE. OK I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO START MY PERIOD TILL TODAY. WELL I STARTED 5 DAYS EARLY ON THURSDAY. I WAS KINDA WEIRD PERIOD FOR ME THOUGH. IT STARTED AND LASTED FOR 2 DAYS AND THEN JUST STOPPED ( I ALWAYS ONLY LAST 3 DAYS) SO IT WAS WEIRD FOR ME. WELL I DIDN'T BLEED THE REST OF THAT NIGHT. THE NEXT MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP I WAS BLEEDING AGAIN. I BLEED ALL DAY THAT DAY AND THEN THAT NIGHT I JUST STOPPED AGAIN. THE NEXT DAY I STARTED SPOTTING/BLEEDING AGAIN, LASTED THE REST OF THAT DAY AND THEN JUST STOPPED..OK WELL I WAS TAKING A SHOWER AND DECIDED JUST TO CHECK MY CERVIX FOR THE HECK OF IT. I HAD A BIT OF CM THAT WAS BROWN TINTED AND REALLY STRETCHY, THEN I DID IT AGAIN TO SEE IF MAYBE THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE AND THERE WAS JUST A DROP OF PINK BLOOD ON MY FINGER IN LIKE STRETCHY CM..COULD THIS HAVE BEEN IB, I HAD SEX THE FIRST NIGHT THAT IT STOPPED, COULD I HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT THEN?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like it was residual bleeding to me, but anything's possible.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 7:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• How are you able to reach up to your cervix!? I concur the residual bleeding.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Depending on where you are at in your cycle, your cervix changes position and also texture and it's possible to reach it, many women use it as a sign of their fertile times. It can be high, or low, firm, or spongey, and each position and texture means something in terms of fertility though I can't remember what.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The best way to concieve is to be a teen and not want to.
    my1paige

Answer by my1paige at 11:54 AM on Jul. 28, 2010