Which of your kids is the ringleader?

In my house its my youngest the 2 year old. He is Mr. independence & always up to something.

ocielee

Asked by ocielee at 7:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughter...she always puts her brother up to stuff! LOL
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• the middle one (2yo) is usually the ringleader, but sometimes big brother is lol. depends on their mood i guess
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• In my house, this would be Adam, my 9 year old. Adam will ask the same question 3 different ways at 3 different times. He will ask the same question to do something or to get something to different people in the house until he gets the answers he wants. Adam is always up to something, he's always been like that since little. I see alot of him in my 1 year old, god help me! LOL
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I only have one living child. So, him! :)
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 7:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My 8 year old. Once he gets going, the other 2 join in, and then they are all wild and crazy. Like right now... I can barely hear myself think because of the racket they are making. At least they are having fun. And they are not happy that I just told them they have to start packing everything up and calming down because it's almost time for the 3 year old to go to bed.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Only one child...he is def the most independent, leader, etc when in groups of children. At preschool he is known as this! But he is also one to quickly point out when someone is not being nice! lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My 2 year old! lol Maybe it's a new generation! He is always getting everyone in trouble!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• my 5 yr old is. lol
    erin7420

Answer by erin7420 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010