What is this stuff? adult content

My husband and I are trying to conceive again so we had my Implanon birth control removed on May 7th. I've had to cycles so far and my last period was on July 14th but today I had blood streaked clear, pinkish, brownish vaginal discharge that was very stretchy. What could this be? I tried google search and unanswered questions popped up as well as WebMD with a cancer result. Any ideas?

MommyWoes

Asked by MommyWoes at 7:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you called your Doctor?
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• you can sometimes have pink/red blood streaks in your natural discharge at the time of ovulation, that has happend to me several times. Good luck!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• So update.... I spoke with my doctor and she recommended a HPT on the day of my expected period. It was positive so she said the discharge was probably implantation discharge. Our little one will arrive sometime around April 20th.
    MommyWoes

Comment by MommyWoes (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010