MY Boyfriend

Hello my boyfriend and I are living together okay I let him know what I expected okay well today he has not been home much in and out he works Saturdays at the Roanoke times for Manpower anyways just a while back I am going out on the balcony I happened to look out he was not there now he has been going to Ron's apartment who lives at one of the units here on the back where our parking lot is and had been telling me.

Now I got to do my part I know one let him know that if you wont to go somewhere then let me know not lie right he is very quite easy going but sneaky now if he don't wont to be looking for somewhere he best chill and he has had paperwork to do me and I do not enjoy it so don't he start Ron I say maybe he did not tell me maybe thinking I am getting tired of him going there all I ask come in and not real late.

Asked by blessed2877 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like he needs to move out dear... And you need to get you a new fella!

Answer by 35yoamom at 7:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm sorry I don't understand what is the question? You're kind of all over the place...

Answer by MommyWoes at 7:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sounds very immature. Is he cheating or just being dumb?

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'd get a new roommate

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010