Facebook

I added my friend to facebook hes a wonderful man I have had a crush on him before I got pregnant now hes back in my life as a friend but I want more do I tell him? yes he is also single

SaraIzer

Asked by SaraIzer at 7:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• go for it!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You're single too, right?
    It depends how long you've been talking to him recently.
    I would start slow and get a feel for how he responds to you. Maybe meet for coffee as friends. If you get a flirtacious feeling, then tell him.
    But I wouldn't add someone that tell them right away you have feelings for him.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 7:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• we have been talking for years but now we are in the same town I think he feels the same way we talked about alot of things over the years he was the best thing to happen to me EVER kind handsome romantic don't mind me getting it out of my system so I can ask him out for a coffee lol good kisser too.

He had a daughter but she passed away a few years ago I know he is hurting inside too
    SaraIzer

Comment by SaraIzer (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Since he has been gone for awhile build the friendship up again and see how it goes.Im sure both of you have changed since he has been gone.You maybe remembering how he was back then and same for him.You can never go wrong w/ a strong friendship first and if he is the one that is meant for you it will happen
    sassymomntx1961

Answer by sassymomntx1961 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Life is too short is what I say, tell him how you feel before the moment passes you by!
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010