Has anyone ever been to Knoebels Amusement Park?

In PA.

Just wondering if you liked it and where did you stay (bed & bfast vs hotel vs camping)?

ARmom

Asked by ARmom at 7:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Travel

• We have. My kids love it, there is a lot of rides that smaller kids can go on and you only pay for the rides you go on! We sometimes stay at the campground that connects to the park but most of the time we just drive up for the day (it's only about 1 1/2 hours from where we live). I've never seen any motels near the park but there are plenty a little farther away! The food there is really good also and there is a pool with some water slides (that also has it's on price).
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We love Knoebles! I love the fact that it's pay as you go. We went camping at the same campground as colethky. But sometimes we just went up there as it is only an hour away.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My dad lives like 20 minutes away so I used to go every summer when I was up there visiting. It's not bad. It's not Six Flags or anything, but it's a decent park. Since I always stay at my dad's, I can't give you any advice on where to stay.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010